Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uni chick
Greetings and salutatios gents. I Come with a question, so I'll make it as short as possible. How do I game a chick at uni, whom with there's been sexual tension for a while now? 

Long story short, I don't see her everyday nor am I part of her direct social circle, so I'm def sure no friendzone. I met her about 4 months ago, through mutual friends at school, and during this time, I became friends with a lot of the 'in' crowd which are also mutual friends. I ran for political office at school, and I asked her to be on my team (since one day me and a group of people as well as her were talking with a professor who suggested we run) and she said yes. So now we're part of political office together, though we still don't see much of each other (we won).

Thing is, her best friend (who's a total bitch who doesn't like me much) is also on my team as well as other friends (who are also part of the 'in' crowd) who know her and me. When we met and during the 4 months, she was in a relationship. She broke up a month ago, and for new years, when the subject of partying came up, she even invited me to the same event she went to (which I didn't go to). 

My question: How do I make this happen? we're on summer break now and I prob won't see her officially until april, but I want to change that since I want to stick my dick in her. How do I do it? messaging her out of the blue is kinda weird and I'd imagine needy. last weekend I went out with a couple of guys off my political team ('in crowd') for drinking and a strip club. I was thinking, should I invite her out with the rest of the team for drinks and make my move? but then her bitch friend might show up, who the times she saw me and the chick I want to bang flirting, cock blocked the hell out of me. 

So guys, how do I game her? how can I make the best out of the fact that she's probably out there fucking and sucking anything she can get her lips around (newly single). Any input would be much appreciated.

PS: I don't have one-itis. She's just one of the hottest bitches at school (with a terrible personality) but that I reeeaaaaallly want to bang. For a while now.
Liked by:
Messaging her out of the blue isn't bad if you are not going to be in a position to see her face to face for a while.

You can start by texting something simple like "whats up?", its not going to make or break you and see how she responds. If you are decent at text banter you can chat with her a bit and test out the water, if not get to the point and tell her to meet you somewhere for drinks or something.

You can literally come up with any bullshit reason to hang out as long as you own it and present it like it is no big deal. Shes going to respond more towards the way you are approaching her than what you are approaching her with. If you seem uncomfortable or unsure then she is going to pick up on that.

The first step is you need to hit her up, you are not going to see her until April if you dont reach out, especially if she is as hot as you say, she has shit getting thrown at her all the time. At that point you show her that her most cool, fun, interesting option is doing whatever you are doing with you.

Tom Sawyer that bitch.

You: "Im about to paint this fence white, come with."

Her: "Paint a fence??"

You: "Yea, its going to be tight, trust me. Mr. Wilsons house at 8, where something you can get dirty Wink"

Granted thats an extreme example but you get the idea.
Your looks will fade, my attitude wont...
Liked by:
Hit her up and tell her to come out with you. If there really is sexual tension, she'll come or at least show interest, which you can take further. Not a complicated case.

If she does, great. If not, move onto a new product of the endless assembly line of hot, horny college girls.

Edit: When you say message her, do you mean you have her number and youre going to text her? Or youre going to message her on Facebook or something? Do not Facebook message and do not email a girl from class for the love of god.
Follow me on Twitter

Sozemedia.com
Liked by:
(02-16-2017, 04:15 PM)J Soze Wrote: Hit her up and tell her to come out with you. If there really is sexual tension, she'll come or at least show interest, which you can take further. Not a complicated case.

If she does, great. If not, move onto a new product of the endless assembly line of hot, horny college girls.

Edit: When you say message her, do you mean you have her number and youre going to text her? Or youre going to message her on Facebook or something? Do not Facebook message and do not email a girl from class for the love of god.

Have her phone number, her whatsapp and facebook. Hit her up to go out alone? that what you mean? 
Liked by:
(02-16-2017, 04:21 PM)Haytham Wrote: [quote='J Soze' pid='82661' dateline='1487261704']
Hit her up and tell her to come out with you. If there really is sexual tension, she'll come or at least show interest, which you can take further. Not a complicated case.

Have her phone number, her whatsapp and facebook. Hit her up to go out alone? that what you mean? 

Just text her actual phone number and invite her out drinking. Don't over-complicate it.
Follow me on Twitter

Sozemedia.com
Liked by:
^yeah this

No need to overthink
Liked by:
"A chick that likes you makes it easy for you"
Keep it simple, if she doesn't go with it, she's not the right girl.
Liked by:
(02-16-2017, 04:33 PM)Hans Dix Wrote: ^yeah this

No need to overthink

Yeah, thought so too. Only thing I fear is her telling the political team and our mutual friends that she rejected me and her making shit weird. But it's only weird if I make it weird so I'm thinking full steam ahead.
Liked by:
(02-16-2017, 05:25 PM)Haytham Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 04:33 PM)Hans Dix Wrote: ^yeah this

No need to overthink

Yeah, thought so too. Only thing I fear is her telling the political team and our mutual friends that she rejected me and her making shit weird. But it's only weird if I make it weird so I'm thinking
full steam ahead.
Your looks will fade, my attitude wont...
Liked by: