Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE-MATCH!!!! Hans 'The Chad Thundercock American' vs Devon 'The CanuCock' Canadian!!!
(02-17-2017, 08:03 PM)Devon Wrote: Looks like I am the Jon Fitch of PPF.  Just can't ever get by GSP!

Either way someone should take down that gross herpes pic, we dont need that on this forum haha.   I am off to my ban.  

Cheer Gentlemen

Stay Slutty!

Don't forget to change the avatar to the ultimate Canadian Cuck!

[Image: justintrudeautorontopride.jpg]
Liked by:
Devon is such a class act.

Handled his narrow defeat with real class.

Hans? What can I say...I don't pick losers as prodigies.

FYI Devon, due to JBell's fair call, you're not banned, just a simple change of your avatar to Justin Da Cuck Trudea's pic.
[Image: ONE_NATION._UNDER_CAD._3.png]
Liked by: Simondice , JazzHands , jbell22
I'll probably get sued by everyone's employers since prolly none of you have gotten any work done today lmaoooo
[Image: ONE_NATION._UNDER_CAD._3.png]
Liked by:
Thanks Devon! This was the verbal equivalent of the last 10 seconds of Holloway vs Lamas, just for like 20 minutes.

Can't wait til we do 3.

Also I actually do love Canada.

Much hespect.
Liked by: Mori
(02-17-2017, 08:08 PM)jbell22 Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 08:03 PM)Devon Wrote: Looks like I am the Jon Fitch of PPF.  Just can't ever get by GSP!

Either way someone should take down that gross herpes pic, we dont need that on this forum haha.   I am off to my ban.  

Cheer Gentlemen

Stay Slutty!

Don't forget to change the avatar to the ultimate Canadian Cuck!

[Image: justintrudeautorontopride.jpg]

Can I please take the ban???

haha I guess a loss is a loss though, got to pay the price.  But I want to make it know I hate this cuck more than anything else in the world...even more than dicaprio!!!  Puting this up really fucking hurts, you guys have no sympathy  Big Grin
This is a worse fate in my opinion, but who said it was fair Big Grin
Liked by:
(02-17-2017, 07:25 PM)Devon Wrote: swiffer is looking for a new mascot ya fucking duster

Most Canadian insult ever. Made me laugh out loud reading that. Well done!
Liked by: